In a recent Marketo article, they presented five extremely successful content marketing case studies including the tactics used, results measured, and why it matters to marketers.
- Increasing Blog Referral Traffic by 58% with Onsite Marketing: In this case study iSpionage describes how they managed to increase traffic by 58.09% in just one month by using an exit intent popup.
- Infographic Creates Over 11K Additional Website Visits in 2 Weeks: SEOTravel created a very clever piece of content that was extremely shareable and caused an increase 11K+ website visits in as little as two weeks.
- Quick Wins from Content Built with Publicly Available Data: In this content marketing case study, YesOptimist helped a startup, CollegeRaptor, to get from absolutely no organic traffic to 100K visitors per month in just one year.
- Find the Right Content Topics for Less Exciting Industries: LawnStarter created content their audience cares about, even though it did not entirely focused on their product or service.
- Scale Marketing with Content Loved by Search Engines: Fieldwire boosted the most high-potential pages with data-driven optimizations such as what keywords were they ranking for in order to gain higher conversion rates.
Read the original article at marketo.com.