Einstein Quotes for Motivation and Inspiration
To keep experimenting, to stay curious, and to connect with others—Einstein reminds us that hard work doesn’t necessarily add up to achieving our goals. Instead of doing what we’ve always done or accepting the status quo, we need to broaden our horizons and make fresh connections. These and other quotes from Albert Einstein offer motivation, inspiration, and that nudge that we all sometimes need.
Find Direction in these Einstein Quotes
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
- “The only source of knowledge is experience.”
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
- “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?”
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
- “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
- “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
IQ + EQ
Einstein’s intellectual and scholarly achievements have made his name, “Einstein,” synonymous with “genius.” Albert Einstein was more than just an intellectual genius, though. He offered many nuggets of emotional intelligence with his Einstein quotes.
At Epic Marketing, we consider Einstein somewhat of our Patron Saint. When we get stuck in finding a solution, we often find inspiration from Albert’s inspirational quotes.
We believe in being of value to our clients. It’s about them, not us.
We believe that progress is better than perfection. We go back and perfect after we make progress.
We believe that our marketing knowledge comes from our decades of experience.
We believe that you have to look for a solution from many different views to find the one that fits.
We believe in doing the research.
We believe that mistakes happen; finding them and fixing them is what’s important.
We believe our imaginations give wings to our creative marketing approaches.
We believe in KISS—keep it simple, silly!
We believe in accepting limits—and then blowing them away.
We believe that we can never stop learning.
What about you? Where do you turn when you need motivation, inspiration, and a nudge in the right direction? An Einstein quote is never a bad place to start.